UTHSC Summer 2012 accelerated program - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by jaybird2009Science gpa 3.66
prereqs 3.5 and
Hesi 96.77 with a
880 on CT
- Apr 5, '12 by DannyKNursing prereq gpa - 3.9
Science gpa - 4.0
Hesi - 97%
Ct - 830
I got three transcript evals, but I applied really early (September).
- Apr 5, '12 by tuttie91Did y'all get an email telling you when school started and how to complete parts of the to do list (like back ground check, etc)???
- Apr 5, '12 by jaybird2009They came in staggered shortly after the acceptance email. I think everything from MyUTH to last email happened within a span of a few hours. I received 3 emails total.
- Apr 5, '12 by DannyKThey sent an attachment to the email with all the info about clearing your to-do items. It also said the first day of class is may 21st.
- Apr 6, '12 by sjc633Nursing prereq gpa - 3.8
Science gpa - 3.5
Hesi - 98%
CT - 850
I received two transcript evaluations, but I also applied very early. I took my HESI in September.
- Apr 6, '12 by chemteachI got two emails-one that said "Congratulations you have been accepted" and then another one that told me to check myuth for an update in my admission status.
Does anyone's to-do list include anything about prerequisite courses in progress?
Nursing GPA: 3.7
Science GPA: 3.8
Hesi Composite: 91% (Didn't do too hot on the A&P portion)
- Apr 11, '12 by pigofhoustonSo have anyone received an official letter yet?
- Apr 11, '12 by DannyKNothing in the mail yet...just the previously mentioned emails.