UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013Register Today!
- by tampicotrauma82 Apr 11, '12Greetings!
I am applying to UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013. Anybody else?
- Apr 28, '12 by dawnoI am! Have you taken the Hesi yet?
- Jul 2, '12 by JesbustosMe three!! For the pacesetter BSN. I have not taken the HESI yet
- Jul 3, '12 by javagal70Does anyone know how UTHSC calculates 5 hours of electives into your GPA if all of your classes are 3 hour credits?
- Jul 11, '12 by iljcHello everyone,
I'm applying for the spring but last minute so if I don't get in, i'll be applying for the spring. I've taken my Hesi but I have to retake it again because I didn't do so well.
- Jul 12, '12 by carlajeanx3I am! I am planning on taking the HESI in mid-august. Are any of you guys planning on attending the August information session?
- Jul 13, '12 by CCtechI am. I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm going to go for it anyway. I'm not sure how the Pacesetter program works, but it sounds enticing; I had signed up for the HESI at my local community college, but unfortunately they don't have the A&P section on the test! How dumb is that? So now I'll have to do it through Elsevier, even though it will probably be more expensive...
- Jul 19, '12 by iljcCctech its about $90 its super expensive
- Jul 27, '12 by Jenn8427I'm applying to their program as well! I take the hesi exam mid August.