UTA fall 2011Register Today!
- by aamon1 Apr 7, '11anyone else apply to UTA nursing school for fall 2011. I'm waiting for an admission decision.
- Apr 8, '11 by MandinoelYes, I also applied. The CON says letters will be mailed out in May. (They did not specify to me what part of May)
- Apr 9, '11 by PAMQI asked the adviser the other day, and was told May 1st
- Apr 16, '11 by easttxgirlHI,
I also applied for the fall 2011 ap bsn. I was told via mass email a couple of weeks back that the letters would be sent out mid-may. I just finished path and pharm yesterday, and will start my upper level elective monday. I am so....ready for the letter!
- Apr 17, '11 by MochachildMe, five! Just wrapped up this semester as well. I also received that same email, so now we wait...grrr.
- Apr 26, '11 by ash.leyI applied for the AP fall 2011 program. The mass e-mail that went out stated mid-may.... I would much prefer the May 1st admissions letter date.... I just want to know! The whole waiting thing is unnerving, right!?!
I'm wondering what everyone applied with.
I had a 3.5 Science GPA, 3.68 overall GPA and scored in the low 90's on my HESI A2.
Just hoping it's enough?! I just finished my Path/Pharmo last week too!
Good luck, everyone!
- Apr 26, '11 by MandinoelI got that email, too... right after they sent an email stating that I hadn't turned in my Hesi scores... when I knew I had! That was unnerving!
I completed all of UTA's specific nursing pre-req courses plus my upper lever elective (Medical Terminology) this semester. It's good to have those completed...
My stats are almost identical to yours, except I had 3.78 overall. Yeah... I'm hoping that it's enough. I really just want to find out -- I will have to change sooo many things in my life if I get in. Changes I want to make, but I need to know sooner, rather than later since I will have to say bye-bye to my fulltime day job and try to find something at night or on the weekends... or (gulp) try to survive on a part-time salary!Last edit by Mandinoel on Apr 26, '11