TWU Spring 2013 Applicants! - Page 118Register Today!
- Dec 5, '12 by ameucciWow! I just checked my email and got my acceptance!!! two days before the orientation! Of course I sent in my acceptance but now I am a little scared! I was already on plan B!!! What do I need to do now? Any advice would SOOO appreciated!
- Dec 5, '12 by CinthiaD92Congrats!! I would definitely not take it for granted and keep plan B aside in case you ever need it! Good luck!!
- Dec 6, '12 by shelly0294Wow that's awesome on the acceptance! Congrats. I agree, keep plan B on the side in case. I look forward to seeing everyone on Friday!
- Dec 6, '12 by Oo10I'm working as a group leader tomorrow at orientation, and I'm SO excited to meet you Dallas J1's! Remember to get a full nights rest tonight, and don't forget your $$$! Orientation is pretty exhausting! (and expensive ) Don't forget to use your group leaders, they'll tell you what you REALLY need to buy now, verses all the stuff they try to sell you that you won't ever use. Have fun tomorrow!
- Dec 11, '12 by CienfuegueraHey y'all congrats to all of those accepted at TWU and for those who didn't don't lose hope. Sometimes they email applicants a few days before classes start.Last edit by Medic2RN on Dec 12, '12 : Reason: TOS - Solicitation
- Dec 14, '12 by jollybHello,
Congrats on your acceptance! I know most of you are probably eager to buy your books as soon as possible so you can get started on some of the reading over the holiday. You may want to hold off on buying them at full price from the bookstore!Last edit by Esme12 on Dec 29, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertisin/solicitation for books
- Dec 28, '12 by houstonstudent101Hi Jollyb. I am a Houston campus nursing student.Last edit by Esme12 on Dec 29, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertisin/solicitation for books
- Jan 9 by broonie717Hey all TWU Spring 2013 nursing students! Where did everyone go? How was orientation? Is everyone nervous...excited.....? What is everyone doing to prepare for your first semester? Good luck!!!
- Jan 19 by hmadden12Since all of you know about the application process, I figured you could answer my question! If I want to apply to both the Dallas and Houston campus do I just fill out a nursing app on the pioneer portal for one of them, enter my credit card info, then fill out a separate nursing app for the other?
- Jan 21 by nanerz13Quote from hmadden12You can only apply to one. Call the CON to make sure.Since all of you know about the application process, I figured you could answer my question! If I want to apply to both the Dallas and Houston campus do I just fill out a nursing app on the pioneer portal for one of them, enter my credit card info, then fill out a separate nursing app for the other?