TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 66Register Today!
- Mar 22 by LaneerobinsonQuote from nici0513Thank you for your words of encouragement! Congrats to you on your acceptance ! Will they be Sending out more emails or is that it??Hey guys! I just checked my e-mail and I was accepted in the Houston campus but I'm accepting UTHSC instead, so there will be another seat available!
I've seen some people ask why they are choosing one over the other...my reason is because I like that UTHSC goes through the summer so it's only 16 months long and they just announced a couple of months ago that they will be the 1st school in Texas to offer a BSN directly to DNP in Anesthesia and that's my ultimate goal! They are both great schools though and I am feeling so blessed to have been accepted to both! Congrats to all the others that have been accepted and for those who have not or are still waiting...DON'T give up, this was my 3rd time applying and I got accepted to both this time!
- Quote from tessthebestI've toured the campus before. Last year I went to orientation with my friend who attends the school now! We will have orientation within the first few days of May and you'll get tons of info.For you applying to the Houston campus, has anyone toured the school, or met with anyone from the school? I'm so excited to be accepted but I would like I hear some kind of feed back from students in the program or even just visit the campus but it doesn't seem as if they have open houses set up like that? Anyone know any info about the school itself? Thanks!!
- Mar 22 by Rochelle 1I am so excited! Thank God I got into Dallas. Congratsulations to everyone that got in.
My stats are:
GPA Cum: 3.69
TEAS V: 86.7%
4/4 A's on 1st Attempts
Previous Bachelor Degree
- Mar 22 by EhlissaTWU Dallas Nursing Class of 2015 <- Facebook Group
- Houston Fb group: TWU Houston nursing c/o 2015