TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 18Register Today!
- Jan 18 by nanerz13Quote from LinhNguyenI would just call the admissions office. Much faster and easier way to find out if they have it or not and when it will be conpleted.I sent my transcript to TWU a couple weeks ago but they have not updated it on portal. Do you think I should resend my document?
- Jan 19 by HelenNgHi everyone! I'm new to this site. I'm also applying to TWU Houston Center for Fall 2013. I'm so worried that I might not get a chance to be accepted at all after seeing everyone's score on here. Can anyone tell me if I still have a shot? Thanks!
TEAS score: 71.2
Prereq GPA: 3.85
- Jan 19 by Aggie89Those are great stats! I spoke to someone on the phone at TWU who told me that for the spring every applicant that got accepted had at least 3 considerations! I don't know how true it is or not but sorta a bummer because I only have two. I guess those first time A's really are important! She also said that they expect to get between 800-1000 applicants..whomp whomp lol
- Jan 21 by broonie717Hey nanerz, did you ever end up retaking your TEAS test?
- Jan 22 by jmayra10I applied for the Spring 2013 semester with a 3.6 GPA, 2/4 First Attempt A's, a 91.4 on the TEAS, a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, and I still did not get in. I sent in my application for the Fall, after bumping up my GPA, but I doubt that will help. There's are so many great applicants and not enough spots. I'm applying to other schools this time around.
- Jan 22 by trs7707jmayra10-did you apply to Houston or Dallas?
- Jan 22 by broonie717Quote from nanerz13Oh wow, exact same test? I wonder if they give multiple versions or if we are all taking the same test? Well maybe since you have taken it before you can bump up your score a little bit this time around. If I remember correctly, they post the results pretty quickly, so maybe you will find out tonight. Good luck!I got the exact same test... meh.