TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - page 18
by nanerz13 | 115,531 Views | 768 Comments
Hello everyone!:wavey: I am starting this thread... a year early. That is how much I want to be accepted into the Fall 2013 BSN program at TWU in Dallas. I am taking my TEAS on August 30 so that if I have to, I can take it... Read More
- 1Jan 18, '13 by nanerz13Quote from LinhNguyenI would just call the admissions office. Much faster and easier way to find out if they have it or not and when it will be conpleted.I sent my transcript to TWU a couple weeks ago but they have not updated it on portal. Do you think I should resend my document?
- 0Jan 19, '13 by HelenNgHi everyone! I'm new to this site. I'm also applying to TWU Houston Center for Fall 2013. I'm so worried that I might not get a chance to be accepted at all after seeing everyone's score on here. Can anyone tell me if I still have a shot? Thanks!
TEAS score: 71.2
Prereq GPA: 3.85
- 0Jan 19, '13 by Aggie89Those are great stats! I spoke to someone on the phone at TWU who told me that for the spring every applicant that got accepted had at least 3 considerations! I don't know how true it is or not but sorta a bummer because I only have two. I guess those first time A's really are important! She also said that they expect to get between 800-1000 applicants..whomp whomp lol
- 0Jan 22, '13 by jmayra10I applied for the Spring 2013 semester with a 3.6 GPA, 2/4 First Attempt A's, a 91.4 on the TEAS, a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, and I still did not get in. I sent in my application for the Fall, after bumping up my GPA, but I doubt that will help. There's are so many great applicants and not enough spots. I'm applying to other schools this time around.
- 0Jan 22, '13 by broonie717Quote from nanerz13Oh wow, exact same test? I wonder if they give multiple versions or if we are all taking the same test? Well maybe since you have taken it before you can bump up your score a little bit this time around. If I remember correctly, they post the results pretty quickly, so maybe you will find out tonight. Good luck!I got the exact same test... meh.