Texas Tech BSN 2 Spring 2013 - Page 17Register Today!
- Mar 3 by MedtechtocrnaI had zero volunteer work. I know several others that had no volunteer work as well. As long as you have experience
you should be fine.
- Mar 3 by ms311@ Medtechtocrna Thanks so much for the info! Can't wait to hear how things go for ya'll this year.
- Mar 8 by MedtechtocrnaIt is intense. We have a great class and we all seem to want to help each other.
We have started clinical shifts and we are trading interesting stories and interventions.
Spring Break starts today!
- Mar 10 by ms311Its great that ya'll have a good class and people wanting to help each other. Do you know how many people applied and how many got accepted for this cohort? I'm so nervous about it being so competitive. What are the online classes like? Are they tough?
I've never taken an online class, all of my courses have been in a classroom so not sure how I will adjust to that.
- Mar 29 by MtnLion512I think 110-120 applied, 70-75 or so were interviewed, and 40 were accepted. Our cohort is 39. Not having any online class experience may be a disadvantage since the classes are very fast-paced and tough, and require you to be a self-starter and VERY organized.
- Apr 6 by SilverLoveHi Everyone: I had a question in regards to how the classes and practicums/clinicals are done. Any idea how it's usually scheduled? I have read that you have your classes online and then 2 days at the hospital, but are those days scheduled far in advanced and can they be any day of the week? Any information is helpful at this point. Thanks!
- May 1 by BonnieB35What was the average years of medical experience for your class ? If I have 4-5 months of medical volunteer and work experience before the applying, will this still make me a competitive candidate?