Tarrant County College fall 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Feb 28 by futureexpectationsQuote from TiffanyRodriguezI also went in today and turned my stuff in. I have a 4.0 science GPA and a 93.5 HESI and she said I was very competitive; so you and I are in the same situation.Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread and am applying to TWU and TCC for Fall 2013. I just took the HESI (made a 93) and turned in my application. I have a question, how do you calculate your nursing GPA? Is it just the 4 sciences? I made an A in A&P 1 and 2, an A in micro and an A in chem. Does anyone know if that makes me a competitive applicant?
- Feb 28 by PJE22Everyone has such great scores!!
- Mar 1 by MissCOADoes anyone know how many applied and how many they are accepting?
- Mar 1 by jiyun1027Hello everyone !
I turned in my application with 3.75/86.
My HESI score is utterly frustrating..
I don't think I am competitive enough compared to everyone else here.
All I can do is wait..
Good luck everyone !!!
- Mar 4 by MissCOAMay seems so far away. Lol
- Mar 4 by juliebusbyHi there! I am in foundations now and wanted to reply to the GPA questions. I got in with a 3.5 and 97 on my HESI and was not an alternate. I think obviously, the higher you score on your HESI the better. Our cut off for first round selection was 92 and then some alternates got in with a 91 or 90. Enjoy your time now before you start because first semester is crazy crazy stressful and busy!
- Mar 5 by shixsonI turned in my application with a 3.5 and 94 and was told I should be okay and hopefully not an alternate. Good luck to everyone!! Can't wait till May!!
- Mar 5 by paulamk2Hi everyone! I'm new here as well. I attend South campus right now. I submitted my application last week. I have a 3.75GPA and a 93.5 HESI. Fingers crossed until May!!
Good luck to everyone, hopefully will see some of yall next semester!