San antonio nurse's!!!Register Today!
- by dyanne23-RN Jan 25So I will be starting at baptist medical center in a few weeks as a new grad in tele!!!! I am also relocating from phx, az! I am so excited!!! Anyone have any insights to area or hospital?!?!?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810992©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 648 Views
- Jan 25 by HouTxWhat do you want to know?
- Jan 25 by dyanne23-RNHave you ever worked for the company, things to do in San Antonio?
- Feb 25 by sphanRNI am from Phoenix too and I just had a phone interview last week for the tele unit at Baptist. How exciting!!
- Feb 26 by dyanne23-RNQuote from sphanRNI am loving it so far! Still orientating to the unit, but so far everyone has been wonderful and nice. Congrats an good luck to you!!!I am from Phoenix too and I just had a phone interview last week for the tele unit at Baptist. How exciting!!
- Feb 26 by lalacb123I am also from Phoenix but currently reside in Houston. I just recently visited San Antonio for the first time 2 weeks ago and I highly recommend you go to the Alamo, Riverwalk, & Tower of the America's. Their all located in the same area. Good luck to you!