PVAMU Prospective Students (Spring 2013) - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by patty04_17I hope u get refunded or something! Becausei t can get expensive. She said i should get an email and nothing. Now im worrying even more! Are u still taking classes???
- Sep 24, '12 by atrain010Yeah it was like $90
but hopefully I can get the confirmation from prometric or whatever to sign up for the right test.
No I'm not taking anymore classes I'm done with their pre-reqs but my gpa isn't that great.
- Sep 24, '12 by patty04_17Oh i see. Im still taking speech an a computer class...."/Well we will see the outcome of things. As for ur gpa dont worry as long as u have the minimum requirements you are good to go.
- Sep 25, '12 by ELCO_GIRLDoes anyone know how long does the Hesi score will be sent to CON? I took it yesterday. I just chat w/ someone from EVolve, and he said that the score will send out after 7-10 days after the taken date, which will pass the deadline. I am scare now. How do I have them email to Ms. Anderson? I will turn in my application in anytime today. I am so behind.
- Sep 25, '12 by ELCO_GIRLThanks Naao and Jessicaway
- Sep 25, '12 by Bluedolls@ ELCO_GIRL. I took mines yesterday as well and paid for the transcript yesterday.. I asked the lady and she told me that it takes 3-5 business days to process the transation but she doesn't know how long it will take to get it to the school.. I checked my account and they took the money today meaning that my transaction has been processed.. I guess it will be shipped out 2day or sometime this week..
- Sep 25, '12 by patty04_17Bluedolls, who exactly should I call?
- Sep 26, '12 by BluedollsPatty04_17, you should call and ask for ms. A as well as email her..
- Sep 26, '12 by atrain010Bluedolls, were you able to send your scores and get the purple app ? I'm finally taking my hesi tomorrow and I'm hoping I can still have time to finish the app process