PVAMU Prospective Students (Spring 2013) - page 5
by dream_on27 21,880 Views | 224 Comments
Hello to all who is applying to PVAMU-CON! Has anyone received an acceptance letter from the university (not the CON)?... Read More
- 0The critical thinking was required right?
I just checked and called to see which test I was scheduled for and it says that what I'm taking doesn't have critical thinking, and now I'm freaking out trying to find a test/date with the critical thinking before the deadline...
Did you end up re-taking the HESI just to take the critical thinking part?
Maybe you should call the school of nursing or email them to see what's going on with your app, it doesn't hurt to ask
- 0No i just took the criical thibking part because i was satisfied with my grade for the hesi. And i emailed mrs.A and she said i should be receiving an email...that was last week and i have not received anything. It upsets me because i am on top of things yet i feel like i cant get the answer i want. Ughhhhh!!!!!!!! Lol but i wish you the best of luck!
- 0So is the Crit thinking required??
Well it seems like you're doing a great job with being on top of things ! You know how schools are sometimes they're just a little disorganized. If they don't respond by the end of the week I would probably call.
Thanks for the luck ! Good luck to you also !
- 0Yes its required. I found out it was required because mrs.a emailed me saying she was only missing that part.If she wouldnt have told me i would not known lol. But yeah i am going to email her or call if i dont hear from anyone by the end of this week!Did u get the evaluation from her already?
- 0Yeah I got an evaluation from her a while back ago when I went up to the school,
and she was just waiting on my HESI scores, so now I'm hoping I can get a test date before the deadline.
I already paid to take it for another school but it came without the Cthinking, so i hope they refund me or just make me pay an extra 5 bucks for it.