PVAMU Prospective Students (Spring 2013) - page 3
by dream_on27 22,529 Views | 224 Comments
Hello to all who is applying to PVAMU-CON! Has anyone received an acceptance letter from the university (not the CON)?... Read More
- 0Sep 13, '12 by smpjAfter your HESI scores come in Ms. Anderson will email you your evaluation with your GPA, HESI scores, etc. This evaluate will state whether you meet all criteria and if you have anything left to turn in. If you meet all criteria she will mail a in-house application, which is different from the Apply Texas application, the color is purple. They only give you information bit by bit depending on where you are in the process -that drives me crazy.
- 0Sep 13, '12 by tessthebestJust to let y'all know the purple application is only sent out to students that have completed all of their prerequisites If you are in the process of competing classes you will not receive a purple application, I just spoke to mrs. Anderson about that! Which kinda sucks because she pretty much said they accept all the students that have completed everything first, then they see how much room is left over to admit any remaining students that are still in the process of completing any prerequisites! Im assuming a lot ofUs will get wait listed since we're still completing prerequisites
- 0Sep 13, '12 by tessthebestOh awesomeI'm in a&p2 but the thing that makes me mad is I have a 4.0 in my science classes so they shouldBe able to predict I willMake a good grade! The other two classes I'm in is sociology and a computer class but I mean those are easy classes idk I hope IStillHave a chance
- 0Sep 15, '12 by ELCO_GIRLCan someone help me, please! I am so confuse with the process applying into CON. My application status online shows that "TRansfer Nursing admit" since beginning of last week, but I haven't received any letter from the school yet? Does this happen to anyone? Second question is do we apply to CON through APPLYTEXAS.org again under transfer undergrad of clinical study? I will take my Hesi next week, so should I wait after taking the test to apply, or should I apply to CON now? Thanks.
- 1Sep 15, '12 by jessicawaytt2Since you already know you're admitted to the main campus, I would go ahead and prepare my information for the CON.
I would personally take it the day after my HESI to make sure they receive it.
As I said before, I would just get everything ready in a yellow envelope, so that after the HESI, you are good to go.
You don't have to apply to the CON through the ApplyTexas.
Just follow the instructions/checklist found on PVAMU's CON website.
- 1Sep 15, '12 by naao@ elco_girl
I will say wait and take the hesi and know that you have passed all the sections with 75%, then print your application from apply Texas, along with a copy of your application fee receipt ie the $25 and the $60 .then request an official transcript from your school,and take all these documents to CON. You can also mail it if you don't stay around Houston.An advisor will then evaluate your application using your transcript and hesi scores. Note that you have only two chances to take the hesi.
- 0Sep 16, '12 by MoonDHi all
I'm applying and I take my hesi soon but I'm a bit confused about the application process. Are we supposed to apply twice? Once to PV and once to CON? I thought after taking the hesi we complete the checklist (http://www.pvamu.edu/PDFFiles/Nursin...Acceptance.pdf) and mail or drop off everything required to college.
- 0Sep 17, '12 by BluedollsHey.. I am also applying to the CON for spring 2013.. I'm so behind on my application. I just received the acceptance letter from the university and I sent in my CON packet last week wednesday. I will be taking the hesi exam next week. From the other treads, I learnt that the CON base their acceptance on first come basis. Oh well, i'm just gonna keep my fingers super crossed then.. I am also worried about the HESI exam.. Its being bothering me, although I have been studying