PVAMU Prospective Students (Spring 2013) - Page 15Register Today!
- Oct 23, '12 by smpjSome fire departments have CPR courses for $40-45. Not sure where you live but they give classes at Atascocita and Porter Fire Department. I registered through the American Heart Association. I'm waiting on the instructor to contact me about payment. This class is in Tomball on Saturday.
- @naao, the walgreens down the street has them..i live close to memorial hermann southeast the walgreens is on scarsdale
- Oct 23, '12 by highflyer-jThanks, I live near Betlway 8 north and Veterans Memorial area very close to the Willowbrook/ Tomball area. Hopefully i can still sign-up for the one in Tomball or some where close by me. Thanks for the tip.
- Oct 23, '12 by highflyer-jHey guys I did some checking around about the Flu/H1N1 shot. From what I found out the current vaccination has 3 different parts of the flu. It has two different infuenza strands and one H1N1 strand. So I dont know if the H1N1 is not made seperate anymore or just the one I reciced has all three parts. So just check around with you doctor to make sure you covered for all three.
- Oct 23, '12 by jessicawaytt2I got mines today in less than two hours at across texas cpr. The girl who taught it to me was very nice and quick and she's like a 2:1 instructor ratio ... goodluck!
- @jessicawaytt2 i saw on an older post u said u had other ppl appearig on your background check....well it happened to me...im not sure what to do?
- Oct 23, '12 by jessicawaytt2I just pushed the button that said "print" and printed it out to show that those other people were in no way related to me
I really don't have another solution for it, I wasn't sure if I could redo the search again...?
I honestly believe that since none of those people have neither my exact name or birthdate, it won't count against me..
- Yes thats what i did as well. It just freaked me out bc i wasnt expecting thatBut thanks girl!
- Oct 24, '12 by tessthebestHighflyer I can send you the ladies number where I got mine done at, I just went to here house and it didn't take long at all and she's really flexible about getting people in to get certified ad she gives you the card that day! Anyways still no letter, I'm worried because I never filled out a purple app but miss a said I had everything completed I can't wait to get home and check my mail!!!!!! If it doesn't come in today I think I'm going to go crazy!
- Oct 24, '12 by naao@ highflyer-j and patty04_17 thanks for the info on the flu vaccine. I also research and found out the H1N1 vaccine is not separate no more. Is already combined with the regular Flu vaccine.