Parkland Critical Care and Trauma Internship 2013Register Today!
- by jennyshambles76 Mar 14I put my application in today. Does anyone have some insight into how many people apply and how many spots are available? I know it's very competitive ......what a dream opportunity though, it can't hurt to at least try
- 14,312 Views
- Mar 14 by blueorchid981What are the positions listed as? I can't find it.
- Mar 14 by The DreamerQuote from jennyshambles76That would've been nice to know... I've called three times over the past several weeks to see when GN residency positions would be posted. Not once was I told about the paper applications. Argh!!! Looks like I'll be making a trip to Dallas next week.they aren't listed online. you have to go in person to pick up the application packet from the office of workforce planning and recruitment.
- Mar 14 by gaby3187How did you know you had to do a paper application? If you don't mind me asking.
- Mar 15 by jennyshambles76the critical care and trauma internship is a specialty internship, it's "separate" from their regular residencies (which will be posted online). i spoke with someone in the office who said regular residencies should be posted online late march-april. i have a friend that works at parkland, that's how i found out. it's the CC&T internship that requires the application packet, and it's due march 18th. the person in charge of the CC&T special internship said the job posting, "should be up by Friday, but it's more important to get the paperwork in before the deadline."
- Mar 22 by meraki86UPDATE:
I emailed (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME) today and she said they'd start contacting people early next week for interviews. She also said they haven't decided on how many applicants they are willing to interview.Last edit by sirI on Mar 23 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF THOSE IN YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS
- Mar 25 by meraki86Lets keep each other posted on here if anyone here's back to interview!
- Mar 25 by meraki86hears***
- Mar 25 by jennyshambles76I received an email from _______ saying they are going through the files right now, and she wrote to me, "you should hear from us this week."