Parkland Critical Care and Trauma Internship 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 25 by AMGN0914I received a call back today, and my interview is scheduled for next week.
- Mar 26 by meraki86Congrats! How'd it go? I haven't gotten a call yet but hopefully I'll hear back soon..
- Mar 27 by LKL2013Hey everyone!
I am so glad I found this post! I, too applied and got a call for an interview scheduled for the first week in April. I had the same problem finding out about the application as I have called HR FIVE times since January and never got transfered to the correct department. Has anyone heard of anything about the interview process? Med Administration test? etc??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep me updated! Also, does anyone know when the residencies will be posted? THANKS and good luck to everyone!
- Apr 4 by jennyshambles76i think my interview went dangerously well, knock on wood. 18 spots open. they interview about 40-50.
- Apr 4 by tejas03I'm just curious if anyone knows if they have started calling people for their nurse residents positions they posted at the beginning of the week yet? Just trying to get any info at all...really praying for a call soon!
- Apr 7 by jennyshambles76not sure, i didn't apply for any of the residencies; the CC&T NIP is a different program. I do know that Parkland is a little late in starting the whole residency/NIP interview/selection process this year.
- Apr 9 by tejas03Thanks! I'm still praying NICU will call...
- Apr 10 by mrspinkieHas anyone received an email saying your application has met the min qualifications and it will be forwarded to the hiring manager yet?
- Apr 10 by tejas03I haven't When did you get that?!?