Midwestern State University Spring 2013! - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 26, '12 by Crysj06Thanks shorty for your positive input! I'm excited to start the program!
- Dec 26, '12 by Shorty11Good! You should be excited! Nursing school is challenging, yet very rewarding! I love it! As a current MWSU nursing student, I'll say we are very happy to have you! I love Midwestern and my fellow nursing students are so helpful and supportive! Hopefully you will have the same experience I have had so far. Feel free to send me a message or ask questions if you like. Congratulations and best of luck!!
- Dec 27, '12 by iffy3hey i got accepted into midwestern for the spring 2013 semester also. Im curious to know if we would need any type of transportation while in the program. I'm considering bringing my car are you?
- Dec 27, '12 by Crysj06Hey iffy3! Congrats on your acceptance! (: Yes, I will have a car. I'm sure we will need transportation for clinical rotations at the hospital.
- Dec 29, '12 by rosa41988lovesuI'm so excited to start the program and meet everyone
- Dec 30, '12 by Shorty11I would suggest bringing your car if you own one or getting together with your fellow classmates and arranging a carpool. All lectures are held on campus, but clinicals for first semester are held at the simulation center which is off campus (not far from campus, but 2 miles or so).
- Jan 22 by KayyyTI'm soooooo late but I got into MSU's nursing program too! Yayyy us! I have so much stuff to get done. Ahhhh!
- Feb 19 by amberlymarshallI would like to be on the facebook page....I was accepted this spring but gave up my place to take a place in the accelerated program that starts this summer!
- Apr 23 by mahumaamirDoes anyone have any information about Midwestern's Fall 2013 nursing class? I am so confused! I applied, but for weeks I didn't receive any email so I wasn't even sure if my application went through. So I called them and the lady said she sent me an email for a background check, but I never got it so she sent it again. Now that it's been a month since then, I am so lost. Most of the other nursing schools have more information online, or a place where you can check the status of your application. But I'm not receiving anything from Midwestern so I'm afraid they're going to email me and I won't get it! I emailed her again a few days ago, and I just got an email about getting my fingerprint done. I don't know how to start a new post for the fall class so I hope someone sees it here.
- May 6 by ThenurseladyHello everyone,
I was wondering about the Summer Accelerated BSN program that they are rolling out this summer (June 2013). I tried to start a thread about it, but I'm new to "allnurses", and haven't quiet figured it out yet.
1. Have any of you applied to the program?
2. Have you heard anything about the program, (cost of tuition, division of classes within semester, how many people applied)?
3. Are the professors of the program approachable, understanding?
The website has minimal details to my previous questions. I'd really appreciate if anyone has info.
The Nurse Lady