Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by sapadgettQuote from hlc123Nothing here yet. I've been a regular at the mailbox right after he comes! Lol I did speak with someone though that talked to one of the ladies in the office at Kwood who said that letters would go out next week at the latest. So I'm really hoping it's soon!Has anyone received any acceptance/denial letters? My nerves are getting the better of me!
- Today is the last business day of the month....so it is getting closer!
I wonder why there are not more people on this board. There are only a few of us compared to the previous year posts. I hope that is a good sign.
- I'm hoping for the same thing lol.
- Anyone know about how many applicants they get for the quest basic?
- Sep 28, '12 by evherediaEveryone check your e-mails! I just got my response for the LVN program in Tomball! Don't just check your mailbox since they notify through e-mail as well!
- Quote from evherediaI did not know they notified thru email as well. Sadly, my inbox is empty. Congrats to you if you got in.Everyone check your e-mails! I just got my response for the LVN program in Tomball! Don't just check your mailbox since they notify through e-mail as well!
- Quote from JesbustosNo, I don't. But I've heard that Quest is harder to get into than the traditional programs because it offers flexibility of sorts that is desirable. I don't know how true that is though.Anyone know about how many applicants they get for the quest basic?
- Can anyone else verify this for Kingwood? I have not received anything in email...
- Not sure if Kingwood nursing dept closes early on fridays but I just tried to call and got voicemail. I haven't read in any previous threads about people being notified for the ADN program via email.
- Thank you congrats to those who have found out!!