LoneStar College Kingwood summer 2012 application periodRegister Today!
- by sapadgett Jun 4, '12Anyone else applying this summer to LoneStar-Kingwood for Jan. start? Just trying to see if I could find anyone in the same boat as me!
I apologize if there is already a thread for this...I searched and couldn't find one.
- Jun 27, '12 by ikegrad2002HI SAPADGET! I will be applying July 7 for the Jan 2013 start for kingwood. I passed my Hesi exam today, I have a 11.53 and 3.5 GPA. Hopefully I get in : )
- Jun 27, '12 by sapadgettAwesome! That sounds like a really good score!
- Jun 27, '12 by ikegrad2002THANKS! Hopefully it is good enough to get in lol
- Jun 27, '12 by sapadgettThe nursing advisor at kwood told me that last year's cutoff was 11.4 so I bet you'll be ok with your score if the cutoff is around the same! Is that the only school you're applying to?
- Jun 28, '12 by JesbustosHey Yalll!!! I am applying to the Quest program at Kingwood! As a second degree student
- Jun 28, '12 by sapadgettThat's awesome!
When's the start date for that one? I'm not sure how the quest program works??
- Jun 28, '12 by ikegrad2002HEY JESBUSTOS!!!!!!!...............@SAPADGETT, I hope so and I was looking into Chamberlain College of Nursing as well, but it's expensive!!!!
- Jun 28, '12 by sapadgettKwood is the only one I'm applying to this period..if I don't make it then I will apply to Mont & Tomball in Jan!! I'm applying with an 11.7 so we'll see!
- Jun 29, '12 by ikegrad2002Yes mam! You are very much getting in with that score!!!!!!