lee college fall 2012 admission - Page 4Register Today!
- Quote from Panamanian_2009Wow, that is very discouraging...........Are you currently in the ADN program at Lee??The students who were scheduled to graduate this summer only 3 out 30 passed both exit exams and the remaining 27 students will not be allowed to graduated or take boards.Last edit by precise on Aug 7, '12 : Reason: mispell
- By god's grace/mercy.....and extensive studying I completed the program. I have classmates that I have become close too who are caught up in this injustice and are still fighting this battle. I advise all prospect nursing students to inquire about graduation requirements before entering a nursing program and getting it in writing. When we started we were initially told that we only needed a 850 to graduate. After we finished all of our classes in the last semester were we told that instead of one exit exam....that we had to pass two totally different exit exams.
- What did you do in order to pass these two exit exams? How would you rate the program overall??
I will be entering in the Fall, I am already feel discourage and starting to feel like maybe I should not enter at all.
- I studied every area I was weak in repeatedly until I was confident. I bought a lot of resources to study and practice. Don't get discouraged, just be informed and stay ahead of your studies.
- Also I'm not against how they choose to run their program. I just feel we should be allowed to make informed decisions before we enter a nursing program and definitely when choosing between two schools. And they definitely should not be allowed to do a switch and bait by telling us at th beginning of th program that there is one exit exam and we must make 850 versus two different vendor exit exams and having to pass both.
- you said 2 students passed out of 70, so about how many students graduated with you?? I mean if only two out of 70 passed that is not good at all...........
- Initially 70 out of 72 failed..the gave us a third exit exam and adjusted the scoring....which benefitted some and not others.
- I am confuse....so, 70 failed & (2) passed. Is that correct?
- Did you graduate already??? And if so, how many students graduated w/ you?
- Aug 8, '12 by making_1989i am reading this and like precise i am starting the program this fall. i hope they really change this because this is not fare to the students now and the future ones. what would you suggest we do so they can be more fair to the future students?