lee college fall 2012 admission - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 11, '12 by making_1989thanks!! i am sure your package should be on its way. my friend has not got hers either but i am sure you guys will!!!
- Jun 13, '12 by baby2009HI, i have been following the forum for a while now i applied also for the 2012 ADN program . I want to know does the deadline for to turn in the paperwork is the same for everyone and when is the deadline for all the nursing acceptence and denial letters to be sent out. I keep hearing different dates. Good luck to everyone
- Jun 14, '12 by making_1989hey, i got my letter saturday and my papers are due by next week on tuesday. i am not sure about all the others.
- Jun 25, '12 by Missy.mksHey!I need some advice. I applied to San Jac and Lee college for the Fall ADN programs. Im still waiting to hear from San Jac, but Lee has accepted me... I want to know which program, if either, is better? I looked up the passing rates on the NCLEX and they are very similar for these schools (Lee-82% San Jac- 84%). Any advice would be great! Lee College want my decision by July 2cnd :-/ Thank you in advance!Melissa S.
- Jun 28, '12 by Justin18How did everyone do on the hesi?
- Jun 29, '12 by making_1989my scores wore alright i did not study but i did not pass the vocab. ugh!! how did you do?
- Jul 7, '12 by rufu77Hey guys.....just passing by to congratulate all of you, and wish you luck in your studies...the 1st 8 weeks are the hardest ones, so much to do, so much to learn, Read, Read and Read again......and you will do fine.....
Level 3 Nursing Student
- Jul 9, '12 by preciseHello Rufu 77: It is so hard to get ahold of someone that is already in the program. I was wondering since your at level 3, how many students are still in your class since you started?? If you can plz answere this question, it will help me calm my nervous. LOL
- Aug 7, '12 by Panamanian_2009Just some interesting information.....Lee College Nursing program is now requiring that students MUST pass not ONE but TWO exit exams in order to graduate. And the most disheartening thing is that they don't even tell there students what exam it is (i.e Hesi, ATI..etc) So forget trying to get the appropriate prep books to pass your exit with them. The graduating class of RN's May 2012....were told not to use the HESI study guide because they would not be given a hesi exit. They were given 2 exit exams by NLN, where only two students passed out of 70 or so. Then the surprising got the HESI they were PROMISED not to be tested on....The school administration is not helping the students either. P.S. This is an ADN program.....the grading is not fair amongst students. Right now they currently are requesting a 900 on HESI....and point system on the other test.
- Aug 7, '12 by Panamanian_2009The students who were scheduled to graduate this summer only 3 out 30 passed both exit exams and the remaining 27 students will not be allowed to graduated or take boards.