Lee College Acceptance - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 14, '12 by BookWormingQuote from jinx30It is not the HESI? What is it then?just found this site.. and glad i did! i received my packet today.. however there were mailing issues with mine for some reason and had to pick mine up? hmmm... either way glad i got in!
i would like to thank y'all for the cpr/first aid info.. and glad to find out from this blog that the entrance exam isn't the hesi exam.. whew
- Jun 15, '12 by preciseTinkNurse.....Hello, how did your semester go??? Was the first semester hard?
- Jun 15, '12 by preciseI was curious of how many graduates graduate each year??
- Jun 28, '12 by Justin18How did everyone do on the hesi?
- Oct 17, '12 by baby2009i did ok
- Jan 14 by CNLEHello everyone! how are you?
I tried to apply for ADN program at Lee College for fall 2013. I searched online and found this forum.
Congrats to every who in the program .. I heard Lee College doesn't require you to take any entrance exam (Hesi, Tea V...) IS THAT TRUE? Because I didn't do good on my Tea v exam .
Please let me know and if you can advise on what I should take or do to get acceptance into the program.
Thank you so much for your help...
- Apr 29 by punkin56Hello CNLE, I am new to the forum nevertheless, I see you applied with Lee for the Fall 2013 term & so did I. I recently completed Pharm & as soon as my grade post, I will take transcript. So do you know of any1 thats in the program?