- by wissamh Oct 30, '12hello dear . i am new imegrant to usa i have a green card . from lebanon. i am RN . i am lookin for job in texas houston clear lake city as assistant nurse till i get texas RN certificate. can u help me by advice about it ?
- Oct 31, '12 by Esme12Welcome to Allnurses and Welcome to the USA!
As a new immigrant to the US I am sure much is unfamiliar to you. Many facilities have websites and you fill out applications on-line. But.....we do not have "assistant nurses" in the US exactly. We have Certified Nurses Aids. These aids have taken courses and a test to be Certified in that particular state. I do not know the regulations about challenging the Texas exam for nurses aides......or wheter you may not have to take an examination to work as an Aide.
Let me see what information I can dig up for you.
- Oct 31, '12 by Esme12Contact this department..........https://www.ncsbn.org/1746.htm#Texas
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
PO Box 149030, MC: E-414
Austin, TX 78714-9030
Phone: 512-438-2050 or 1-800-452-3934
Contact: Anne Trejo, Manager
Employment opportunities.....https://www.google.com/search?q=cna+...ient=firefox-aLast edit by Esme12 on Oct 31, '12
- Nov 1, '12 by wissamhthank u dear
- Nov 1, '12 by wissamhwhat about elderly care??