going to apply to san jac south lvn programRegister Today!
- by ssalinas2610 Jun 6, '11Hello all,
I want to know if any of all have or will be applying to the lvn nursing program at San Jac south or north campus?? I will probably apply next week. I am just waiting to get my transcript updated. Im very nervous and I think I might not get in.. Please help!! What do they base their selection on?? Im just a nervous wreck..
- Jun 6, '11 by valpprinceGirl...I applied to the LVN PROGRAM at San Jac for Fall 2011...I am just as nervous as you...I have heard so many different things about the selection process...last thing i heard was that they were basing it off of Hesi Scores...if so then hopefully I get in...I scored a 91 on that...but there are people that can definately score higher than that.... I just wish they would hurry up and make the selections...lol
- Jun 6, '11 by ssalinas2610Aww....
How long ago did you apply? i got my transcript today so I will be going to do the application tomorrow. Im planning on applying to the north and south campus. Hopefully one will accept me!! have you taken any of the classes?
- Jun 6, '11 by valpprinceI applied a few weeks ago....I took ap 1&2 and I took Nutrition online....I only applied to south campus due to the commute. I hope I get accepted.... How did you do on your HESI?
- The north campus is lk 10 minutes farther than the south to me to but I really dont mind driving a little bit more, as long as somebody accepts me. Lol!! Thats good. I also have taken those 3 classes. I got an 87 in the HESI. I wasnt happy with the score but I couldnt take it again. =( but oh well!! My friend applied for the summer and she said that one of the girls there had gotten lower than a 75 and she still gotten accepted. So we defitely got a chance. Specially you cause you have a higher score.
- Jun 7, '11 by valpprinceHopefully we both get in!!! I just wish the time would go by quicker!!! Lol
- Yes hopefully!! =) I know! I dont what ima do all that time that ima have to wait. Whats your name?
- Jun 7, '11 by valpprinceValerie... And you??
- So i went and turned in one of my applications. I went to the north campus and i asked when should we be getting acceptance letters and she said mid to late july.. im guessing we have to wait that long since the dead line is June 30th... =/