El centro nursing program fall 2012?? - Page 32Register Today!
- May 5, '12 by tiny6807Hey guys I receive my mail today, Saturday. So y'all should receive your letters in the mail soon...
Well I got accepted!! Yay! I am so happy they corrected my letter since the first letter was an error saying I got denied. But now that they have my information correct. It is official I am in!! I am so excited!!!
- May 5, '12 by tiny6807Congratulations!
- May 5, '12 by ajpesinaI'm in!!! Thank you, Jesus ... now time to start praying to get through the first semester Can't wait to meet everybody ! - Anissa
- May 5, '12 by mhutch8208I'm in! Again haha
- May 5, '12 by Slopez205I'm in! I can't wait to meet you all June 20th. I'm already a part of the Facebook group. My name is Sandy Lopez.
- May 6, '12 by Slopez205Hi i3rns,
Some of us received our corrected confirmation letters this weekend. I was wondering if you could tell me what the first semester would look like and if it would even be conceivable to work part-time. Can you recall what a typical week was like? I appreciate any feedback.
- May 8, '12 by flowerpowernowTo whom it concerns: New info packet is uploaded!
- May 8, '12 by 2bAgr8RNThanks RNNelson79...I noticed that anthropology is not needed but the papers that they gave us at the info session said that we do need it. I see that they are already starting to mess up. I hope they get everything together. I'm going to call them and make sure anthropology is not needed for any point calculations.
- May 8, '12 by flowerpowernowHa! I know- I was thinking the same thing- they're telling different people different things already.
Looks like I've got 7 out of 9 for the UTA points.
I wonder if the application pool will be significantly smaller over the next few semesters.
I have a newborn so I will be having to take my prerecs and support classes slowly and mainly online, so unfortunately I won't be ready to apply by the next Aug 31st deadline. I haven't even taken A&P1 yet :/ Bummer!