El centro nursing program fall 2012?? - Page 31Register Today!
- May 1, '12 by ajpesinai know there were some rejection letters sent out bc 2 girls in my Micro class got rejection letters. I got an acceptance the first go round and my degree plan did not have errors. But the rumor that they sent out all acceptance letters is incorrect.
Thanks for the heads-up - sounds like a crazy 2 years in front of us if we get in.
- May 2, '12 by SXBlairAll nursing programs are hard. Teachers do not care. Remember nurses eat their young. Just get in. Study hard and get out.
- May 2, '12 by i3rnsI have heard Northlake is pretty much the same. But NL has different teachers at their school. I have heard the administrators are the same for ECC and NL. Is that correct? I think Joan Becker is the dean for both schools, but not BH. But Brookhaven is a completely different program. I have better things about them.
- May 2, '12 by i3rnsYou may be right. Like I said, never listen to the rumors and the drama! It also could be a North Lake vs El Centro issue too. I am not sure if NL had any errors. It sounds like you guys have a lot of waiting around to do! They delayed our letters too. Instead we waited an extra 2 weeks or something close to that. If you contact the school, I would recommend emailing and saving those emails rather than going in person, or calling. I learned to keep everything in writing! And yes, you do have 2 crazy years ahead of you!!
- May 3, '12 by ajpesinaQuote from thomasphanI agree Thomas - we will work hard regardless and be great nurses one day ...and yes, i think the letters are suppose to come tomorrow.Oh well if my plan A fails, I will go to El Centro program regardless of its reputation.... If you are a good student u can overcome anything right right right? Lol.
Will the new mail come tomorrow??
- May 5, '12 by JC0476Has anyone received their Saturday mail yet??? :icon_roll
- May 5, '12 by meganh2319Got my 2nd acceptance letter for El Centro again today. Relief!!