Children's Medical Center Dallas - July 2013 InternshipsRegister Today!
- by meraki86 Apr 17Positions were posted yesterday. I applied for NICU, PICU, and CICU. I've applied to other jobs in the metroplex but working at Children's CICU is my dream job! I'm starting this thread so we can update each other on the application/interview process and (hopefully) future job offers.
- 7,938 Views
- Apr 22 by laur89RNMeraki86-
Do you know if Children's Medical Center has any sort of commitment for their internships? I know some hospitals will require a 2-3 year commitment.
- Apr 22 by meraki86Hi laur89RN! I have no idea actually.. I know Parkland has a 2-3 yr commitment after you finish the residency, but I haven't heard anything about Children's. Which department did you apply to? Have you heard anything yet?
- Apr 22 by laur89RNThanks for the reply anyways I know & that kind of freaks me out personally! 3+ years is a long time. I haven't actually applied to Children's yet. I just came across the job postings earlier today so I will be applying soon!
- Apr 27 by em2012I applied also to the PICU, CICU and NICU. Really hoping for the NICU, wondering what the feedback process is like?
- Apr 28 by meraki86I spoke to one of the recruiters yesterday. She said they're still going through applications but once the managers know who they want to interview, they'll start calling them hopefully within the next two weeks.
- Apr 28 by em2012Did the recruiter say how many they are taking for the positions by chance?
- Apr 30 by kellyleighI recently went through the internship program if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Apr 30 by meraki86@kellyleigh thank you!! What is the process like? Do they contact you for interviews via phone or email? What kind of questions did they ask and how soon did you find out about an offer?
Sorry to bombard you with the questions lol thanks in advance and congratulations! I hope you're enjoying your time at Children's