Baylor fastbacc May 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 11 by Aggie89I got my acceptance today! I can't wait to meet you all at orientation. I'm so excited & I already sent back my acceptance letter (: Congrats to everyone else who got accepted!
- Feb 14 by lovingmycareerCongrats Aggie89 on being accepted! Does anyone know if Baylor Fastbacc send out rejection letters for the Fastbacc program? My friend did not get a letter on the mail this week and I was wondering if that is a sign that my friend did not get in? My friend also tried to call Tina and she said that the letters went out last week (either last Thursday or Friday 2/8/2013). Oh well, life has to move on! It may sounds discouragement, but if this was not God's will, then let it be. Congrats to all who got accepted. Woohoo!
- Feb 14 by Aggie89Thank you! There is still hope. What did T say when she called? Maybe they are waiting to send out rejection letters to see who all is accepting/rejecting their acceptance and then going down the list. T did tell me today that they are accepting more than they usually do for fastbacc this time so idk how many but more than 36. Hope your friend hears back soon! Did they apply anywhere else?
- Feb 16 by bethwood2009Hey! I just received my acceptance letter last week! I'm super excited and it's all happening so fast. Does everyone live in Dallas? I'll be moving from the Houston area.
- Feb 16 by Angie:RN:Hi Bethwood2009, I'll be moving from Houston to Dallas too. I am relocating and I'm planning to live in the apartments near to campus. Does anyone know how many people did the Fastbacc program accepted this year? Thanks!!
- Feb 18 by bethwood2009I'll definitely be looking for a roommate if anyone is interested in checking out the options.
- Feb 18 by Aggie89I am interested!! I'm moving from Corpus Christi lol I've been doing a lot of searching for places other than the Marquis because I don't want to share the same room...no offense. Most places want you to wait until 30 days before you move in so I postponed the search for now.
- Feb 18 by blackrimmedglassesFor people who are moving here, you may want to check out Power Properties. They have nice, affordable apartments very near to Baylor. I lived in one of their properties for a while when I first moved here. You can call Katie Ludwig... she helped me find my apartment and is very nice. 248-416-2202 Power Properties Apartment Rentals Dallas Texas | Apartment Rentals
If you like lofts, the Gibson lofts and Futura are two loft buildings that are close to Baylor.
Downtown Dallas and Deep Ellum Lofts for Rent - The Gibson Company
Futura Lofts - Lofts for rent in downtown Dallas
All of these places have apartments starting around $700.
- Feb 21 by Cupcakes321Congrats to everyone that got accepted! To the ones that didn't, don't lose hope, you might have been waitlisted! What days are y'all going in for orientation? I wanted to go in on the 26th this Feb. but might have to just do the March 22nd one instead.
- Feb 21 by Cupcakes321And aren't there on-campus Baylor affiliated apartments that are somewhat affordable that's close by the dallas campus ?