Baylor fastbacc May 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 7 by smtpsThe advisor told me they accept 36 for the program. That is not a very comforting thought for sure!
- Feb 7 by Cupcakes321Quote from smtpsHey! Is the degree gpa that T. Calculated for u the overall or is that supposed to be the science? Yes its so nervewracking waiting! Ive been like stalking my mailman for my mail everyday! I havent heard anything yet!The advisor told me they accept 36 for the program. That is not a very comforting thought for sure!
- Feb 7 by Aggie89T told me the letters should be going out by the end of this week so we should all be finding out veryy soon! exciting (: I think you have a very good shot at getting in smtps. best of luck to us all!Last edit by Aggie89 on Feb 7 : Reason: name
- Feb 7 by blackrimmedglassesHave you guys checked your Go Baylor accounts? I just logged into mine and the screen is different than it was. I'm trying not to get too excited about but it's not the same screen that was there before so I'm wondering if I got in? Let me know if yours is different!
- Feb 9 by smtpsI got my letter today and I was accepted! W00T!!!
My GPA that was 3.3 was the overall for the prereqs and the 3.8 was my science GPA.
- Feb 9 by Cupcakes321Congrats @smtps! I got accepted too! Just checked my mail and I was so scared! It's provisional acceptance tho. but I'm sure I can get over a C in the rest of my pre-reqs. and get full admissions. YAY! I can't believe it! Out of 36 applicants! Are you thinking about attending or do you have other choices? Now I have to think about financial, because it's gonna be expensive! =/
- Feb 10 by sunshinelovelywell, I've been lurking for months on this site while applying to nursing schools . . .and I GOT INTO THE BAYLOR FASTBACC!! I'm so excited because I really want to be able to finish in a year! Now I have to figure out if I can pay for it . . . worried!! Anyone have success stories about scholarships or loans for the Baylor Fastbacc?
- Feb 10 by smtpsI am without a doubt going to this program. I filled out my acceptance letter and mailed it back within an hour of getting the letter in the mail. Now I have I get any sort of financial aid, grants, etc... Probably end up with student loans. Maybe if I work for Baylor afterward they will help with the loan.
- Feb 10 by blackrimmedglassesI got my acceptance letter on Saturday and I'm super stoked. Now to worry about how to pay for it...