Baptist School of Health Professions (BSHP) Spring 2012Register Today!
- by schmoodle Oct 7, '11Hey guys. I noticed there isn't a thread for this BSHP program. I just got my admission letter by email a couple minutes ago!
Is there anybody else who will be going to this school in the Spring?
- Oct 7, '11 by cegrI received my acceptance letter as well. It is a great school and I am really excited about staring in the spring.
- Oct 8, '11 by schmoodlecegr, that's great! Are you going to be doing the day classes, too?
I still have some immunizations to take care of... not to mention the CPR.
- Oct 8, '11 by nikki_s1985Hi there! Congrats on your acceptance! I recieved an email placing me in the top 10 alternates should someone decline their position. Everyone PLEASE cross fingers! I really would like to join you guys!
- Oct 8, '11 by cegrYes, I am attending the day classes.
Nikki, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I know I declined SAC because I got into Baptist so I am sure someone will decline and maybe give you an opportunity.
- Oct 8, '11 by NenaRKI won't be applying for Spring 2012 but I will be applying for Fall 2012 and I'm so excited!
Good Luck to you all!
- Oct 8, '11 by nikki_s1985Thank you! If I don't make it in this semester I definitely plan to re-apply in the fall after retaking 2 of my pre-req's. I know those are the problem. I did great on my TEAS, so if I can do better in those courses (which I took when I was not as focused on school as I should have been) I know I will make it next time. I just REALLY hope I don't have to do that!
- Oct 8, '11 by schmoodlenikki, all the best! I was waitlisted at SAC for Spring but I got into Baptist. I definitely think it's the TEAS that helped. But I'm sending good luck vibes your way!
Good luck for Fall Nena!
I don't know much about Baptist. I've heard good things from somebody in the program who is a friend of a friend. And I've read great things about it here on the forum. But personally I haven't heard much about the program.
- Oct 9, '11 by SRA00Hey guys! I also got accepted to the Spring 2012 day program.
Does anyone know anything about the shots we have to get? I haven't heard anything yet...
- Oct 9, '11 by schmoodleThey didn't mention immunizations in the acceptance letter but here's a link from the website about required vaccinations.