Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - page 7
by LaurenJonesRN | 73,202 Views | 243 Comments
I just mailed off my packet to Vanderbilt today! I'm so nervous and really hoping to get an interview for this program. Adult Critical Care is my first choice. I graduated in May 2012 with my BSN from Washington State... Read More
- 0Oct 2, '12 by Jw_rnWell a lot of that depends on if you want to live in town or maybe a suburb of Nashville. I'd stay away from North and East Nashville. East Nashville is starting to come around but unless you know the area is stay away. I would be cautious if looking in Antioch. I tell you what you could do. Go to Vanderbilts benefits page. They have a list of apartment places that give discounts to Vanderbilt employees. From what I remember they are in good areas.
- 0Oct 2, '12 by LMG RNQuote from Nursey86I went to University of San Francisco and I am applying for Med/Surg.. What about you? Where did you go to school?@LMG RN: I am comming from the Bay Area as well (San Jose area- in Campbell specifically). Where did you guys go to school? What track are you applying?
- 0Oct 2, '12 by Nursey86Quote from LMG RNI graduated from San Jose State University and am interviewing for the burn track. It is nice to know there are other people from the Bay Area interviewing. I wish you the best of luck!
I went to University of San Francisco and I am applying for Med/Surg.. What about you? Where did you go to school?
- 0Oct 3, '12 by Nursey86Quote from nycrn03What track are you interviewing for? I'll be there at the same time, in the same hotel. Weird. We should meet up.Im staying at the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt from Oct 18-20. Message me if you will be down there and want to meet up!Last edit by Nursey86 on Oct 3, '12
- 0Oct 3, '12 by cstarkHad my interview today! Everyone was so nice and welcoming. The info the Recruiter sent (PDF on interviewing) was really helpful - have good patient and clinical stories in mind and of course know why you're interested in Vandy. Good luck to everyone out there!
Also I stayed at the Holiday Inn - good choice with lots of restaurants nearby, free wireless Internet, and walking distance to the interview (even though I taxied there on the way there since I was in heels) and to the campus.
- 0Oct 3, '12 by jlh386I had my interview today as well! I have never been more nervous in my life! The panel was super nice though and it helped make it go a little easier. Was still hard as I didn't have scenarios for some of their questions. Good luck to all! Hopefully there will be a lot of positive responses on here in about a month