Vanderbilt New Grad Summer 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by nixmcgoThe mail on the 5th had me going crazy. I was so nervous to read it. Hope we hear from them soon!
- Apr 11, '12 by TNTerpAgreed. I was having palpitations in line at the grocery store only to read "Thanks for attending" lol!
- Apr 11, '12 by gastro2012From past threads, it seems people found out around April/November 8-12th. Hopefully soon!
- Apr 12, '12 by nixmcgoI did not get accepted. Best of luck to you all in your careers!
- Apr 12, '12 by gastro2012I got wait listed! ugh..at least theres still some hope! For those of you who got offers....when do you have to accept them by?
- Apr 12, '12 by nixmcgoGood luck gastro2012! I hope you get an offer!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by nurseSFSU2012I have not heard anything yet! Did you all get e-mails with the news?
I am still patiently waiting...ahh!
- Apr 12, '12 by gastro2012Yes it was via email, basically said.... "We would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your recent interview...You have many desirable attributes for a position in the [track you applied to], and we were impressed with your interview. We have selected our first group of Nurse Residents for the Summer 2012 Cohort. At this point you have been selected as an alternate and have been placed on the waitlist..."
I think if you haven't heard anything by now, it's probably a good sign! Although odd, since they did say we would all hear on the same day.
- Apr 12, '12 by nurseSFSU2012thank you for the insight!!! Sounds like you make quite an impression, that is very exciting! Good luck on getting the offer...you never know! I guess i will wait and see, maybe send an e-mail out tomorrow to confirm correspondence. I wish you all the best!
- Apr 13, '12 by gastro2012I'm pretty sure that was the generic wait list email, but your right, it was quite a nice semi-rejection letter! lol best of luck to you!