Union University ABSN FAll 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 16 by alg1991Hey @georgiapeachgal, i haven't heard or received anything yet girl. Im just going to keep patiently waiting and hopefully we'll hear something soon in these upcoming weeks.
- Jan 25 by TWebster24Hey ladies! I just wanted to update yall!
I recieved my acceptance e-mail just now!!
- Jan 26 by alg1991Yayyyy!!! Congrats TPayne!!!
- Jan 27 by georgiapeachgalCongrats!!
- Jan 27 by soon2bnurseVCongrats!!!! TPayne
- Jan 27 by combsj25Congrats TPayne. I was wondering if you could confirm that your application was due Dec. 1 2012.
I see this thread is primarily in regards to Germantown campus, but there doesn't seem to be any conversation around Hendersonville campus. I applied for Hendersonville and the App was due Dec. 1, with an extension to Feb. 1 for second priority. I am hoping since you gals are starting to hear something for Germantown program perhaps that means Hendersonville decisions aren't too far away!
Anyone out there apply to the Hendersonville ABSN for Fall 2013?
- Feb 3 by Kellym0useHi Combs! I am applying to the Hendersonville Fall 2013 cohort too! Congrats on getting accepted! Did they send you and e-mail or an official letter? All I have received is a letter confirming my credit hours so far. Also, are you required to do an interview anymore or the TEAS test?
- Feb 4 by combsj25Hi Kelly:
Thanks for the congratulations!! Much appreciated! Did you just apply for the Feb. 1 deadline or did you submit your application by Dec. 1 deadline?
I received notification via email on Friday Feb. 1. It is conditional approval as I am in the process of completing my final prereq. this semester. I haven't yet received anything in the mail (with the exception of the transfer evaluation as you also mentioned).
Union U. doesn't require the TEAS any longer nor do they require interviews. They base decision on the last 60 hours of gpa, personal recommendations and essay only, I believe.
Please keep me posted when you hear from them. I would love to continue chatting if we will be classmates! And best of luck to you!!
Where do you live?