Union University ABSN FAll 2013 - page 15
Hello All, I was just wandering is there anyone else out there applying for the Fall 2013 Cohort at Union University Germantown Campus.... Read More
- 1Mar 6, '13 by combsj25Tinker, yes it was the Adult Student Application for Financial Assistance Form.[COLOR=#000000] Honestly, I have no idea if it is required, but I stumbled across it on Union's Financial Aid section of the website and it was listed as the first step... so I thought well OK then I guess I better complete this and submit it.
And I know nothing more than this....
Guess it is just wait and see )
At least we all have each other to bounce ideas and thoughts of, instead of us all being alone in the dark.
GeorgiaPeach: I think classes start August 20. I only think this because I looked up Union's Academic Calendar. I think our schedule coincides with the rest of the school, but I do not know this for sure. I think we are supposed to have an orientation in June or July right? And no idea on CPR cert, but think I may have heard this is due before clinicals so I am kinda thinking may not be required until Jan. 14 session starts, but again I am not confident on that. And honestly I think I should tackle any of those type of misc. this summer before the August session even starts. I know it will be easy in comparison to what all of 2014 will bring us, but with Patho and Pharm and up to 18 credit hours I certainly do not anticipate it reflection a walk in the park either.
- 1Mar 7, '13 by Tinker88I just received a letter with my transfer credits!!! They are accepting my micro and lab, psychology, lifespan, and a&p 1/2! So I won't have to take PSY 219 and BIO 201. Yay!!! Less money to spend
Combs- thanks for the link! I appreciate it! I'm glad I found this site! It's nice to talk with others about the program and share the excitement!Last edit by Tinker88 on Mar 7, '13
- 0Mar 14, '13 by georgiapeachgalSubjects for Textbooks | The Union Book Project
I found what seems to be our class schedule for Fall. You just go on the Germantown bookstore page and click by subject, not by semester.
Oh wow, check this out.
NUR-318-G Care of Childbearing Families 5 67477 UG L. Billings W 8:30AM-3:30PM Germantown OPEN 2013CS 5/20/13 6/28/13 books (0) Tu Th Sa 6:45 AM-7:15 PM
Not apart of our cohort's schedule, but to answer our earlier questions, it looks like they do Saturday classes!Last edit by georgiapeachgal on Mar 14, '13
- 0Mar 14, '13 by Tinker88Thanks for that! I see that most of the classes are at night.
Do we have to go by what the curriculum says on the site? Like take Scientific writing 1st term and patho 2nd term? Or do you think they will just let us choose our own schedule.
To be honest, I'd rather take my courses for the full term since I only have to take 5 courses! There's options to choose different terms, but I don't know if since we are accelerated students are permitted to choose. What do you all think?
- 0Mar 15, '13 by livelovelearn14hello,
Im bacckkk! lol For those I havent spoken with previously in this thread, I was accepted into the ABSN program. I was wondering if anyone has talked to the program coordinator yet? GeorgiaPeachGal, do you know when we have to pay tuition and how much its running as of now? I know our program coordinator gave me the contact info for a lady who helps us with financial aid. She also confirmed that August 20th is the start date and that they are debating whether they want to have orientation on campus orrrr via other outlets such as YouTube. I have been kind of slacking and have a few things to turn in and get in order
- 0Mar 15, '13 by Tinker88Ok thanks girl! I'm assuming we are registering on campus if the director is helping. Or am I confused LOL! I still have not heard from my stafford loan so I hope the bill isn't due immediately after registering for classes! I thought we paid right before semesters and terms!? I'm getting nervous.