TN Tech ElizabethtonRegister Today!
- by gonnago4it May 31, '11Any TTE students-to-be here? I will be starting in January.
- Jun 12, '11 by hope1234I attend TTE. Started in May..
- Jul 9, '11 by gonnago4itI am scared to death of how it is going to be. Is it as bad as they say?
- Jul 9, '11 by hope1234Not sure what everyone has told u but it is VERY fast paced. We do anywhere from 2-4 chp. in A&P per week. They try to cram as much as they can in before we start clinicials, which i am already doing,and only started in May. The Foundations is'nt to bad, mostly common sense stuff. Get your social life in now cause u wont have much time for one after u start. I study 5-6 hrs each night.
If u can, get u a A&P book now and get a head start. That helped me alot. And study up on MedTerm.
- Jul 12, '11 by gonnago4itWow your doing your clinicals already?
- Jul 19, '11 by gonnago4itSo you won't be there the whole year? Any Idea when you might expect to finish and get your LPN? I was told its about a year but dependent on the person. I am a little unclear on that part. If there is a way for me to finish early I will completely absorb myself into my studies.
- Jul 19, '11 by hope1234I expect to graduate April 2012. To my knowledge, there is no way to graduate early. The class is 11 months for all. We all learn and test together. U will b evaluated each term. U must maintain a 81 average to remain in the class. Not to say your grades cant drop below 81. Im saying, at the end of each term, after u have taken the final for each class that term, your average for each class must b 81 or above to advance to the next term. Hope this helps
- Jul 19, '11 by gonnago4itThank you very much. You answered a lot of my questions in your last post. I have gotten mixed answers from TTE.
- Jul 20, '11 by hope1234U r welcome, anytime. It is all very confusing. oh, one more thing off the top of my head. Dont plan on buying ur books cheaper online. They wont release the book list. They kinda force u to buy it from the bookstore. And if they tell u that you will get ur fin. aid reembursement check( if u get fin.aid), soon after u start, that is wrong. We got ours last week.