Regents Online Nurse Practitioner ProgramRegister Today!
- by LeLeeFNP Oct 20, '10Is anyone applying for spring 2011/Summer 2011/Fall 2011 for Regents FNP program? If so have you heard back and been assigned a home school? I was assigned to apsu and i am so nervous about writing my reason for pursuing graduate study. Anyone have any tips or know others currently in the program?
- Oct 14, '11 by GetBehindtheBarnAre you in the ROPD FNP program?
I have been accepted to start in January, and I wanted to see if you had an opinion/advice/tidbits of wisdom/etc.
MTSU is my home school.
- Oct 14, '11 by LeLeeFNPI will PM you
- Feb 20, '12 by ANCreekRNI am a MTSU RN-BSN student who will graduate in August...I have applied to the RODP FNP program & MTSU is my home school as well...I know a FNP who graduated from MTSU & he said the most difficult thing about the program was scheduling his own clinicals...could one of you all PM me & tell me about your experiences...I am so torn about whether I want to continue my education through RODP or not & any insight would really be appreciated!
- Mar 17, '12 by BethOrthoRNI am also an MTSU RN-BSN graduate....I have been accepted into their online FNP program. I was just curious if you had decided to do that and if you have talked to anyone else and gotten any advice? I am waiting to hear from another school also and will then have to make a decision....online or not? I am torn. Advice, please!
- Mar 28, '12 by JMEMNRNHi Beth, I just applied for the online MSN FNP program. Granted I only am in the "step 1" where they are deciding if I make it to step 2. How long did the whole process take from start to finish? From Step 1 to getting accepted? Had you applied at any other universities? I am really hoping I get accepted. Sounds like FNP programs are getting more and more busy with applicants...
- Apr 25, '12 by cjohnsonrnHave you heard from MTSU regarding the FNP program? I have been accepted and start Fall 2012. I would love to know a few people who will be doing the same program. I just registered for classes. Thanks!
- Apr 25, '12 by JMEMNRNI just received word that my home school will be TSU and I now have to submit all of my application info to them. I have everything ready, I'm just waiting for my final reference forms to be filled out by my previous instructors. I am finishing up my BSN this summer, so I am hoping to be accepted into the fall semester.
- Apr 26, '12 by cjohnsonrnAre you trying to start Fall 2012? My home school is MTSU.
- Feb 19 by roxhannahAny updates on how the program is going for you guys? I got accepted to APSU for this fall and I haven't heard much about how it has went for people.