MTSU NURSING (books) QUESTION - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 16 by serenitylove14Quote from Mr.FutureDNP23The secretary was right!!! The only difficuly class, not really difficult but time consuming, is Health Assessment. Also make sure to take your elective this first semester. Working can be a good thing but you wont have a life outside of school and work. But its worth it in the end. Just dont give up and if you feel overwhelmed its perfectly normal. Esp. during 3rd semester clinicals, smh.I think I remember somebody telling me about a teacher having a breakdown and quitting during the semester. You guys must've been really hard on her lol. Thankfully I already got patho out of the way...teacher was awesome~!!! The secretary told me I would have a less stressful semester with it out of the way. Hopefully, I'll be able to still work full-time and save some money.
- Mar 17 by Mr.FutureDNP23I was gonna go ahead and take Issues and Trends (it sounds the easiest of all the electives) this summer by itself. If there is an easier elective - lemme know!
- Mar 17 by ama3tNursing's Image in the Media is very very easy if its still offered. Just discussion posts mostly. Forensics is the hardest, but the people who took it enjoyed it. Dr Wilson is an AMAZING instructor.
- Mar 17 by serenitylove14Quote from ama3tI took Forensics... I imagine it was set up like a graduate level course. But I got an 89 so close to an A lol. I enjoyed Dr.Wilsons lectures during the couple times we did have class, it was a hybrid course.Nursing's Image in the Media is very very easy if its still offered. Just discussion posts mostly. Forensics is the hardest, but the people who took it enjoyed it. Dr Wilson is an AMAZING instructor.
- Mar 18 by Mr.FutureDNP23Forensics sounds cool, but, I want an easy A lol. I forgot to ask but how was it dealing with careplans? That's the only thing I'm really dreading...does it really take 8 hrs to finish just one?!?
- Mar 18 by serenitylove14Are you talking about the careplans in health assessment or the careplans when you actually start going to clinicals?
- Mar 19 by Mr.FutureDNP23I guess both. All I keep hearing is that they take forever to do.
- Mar 19 by serenitylove14Quote from Mr.FutureDNP23The care plans in health assessment are extensive at first but my teacher would cut down on how much we had to do if we got it right a couple times in a row.I guess both. All I keep hearing is that they take forever to do.
The care plans for clinicals are extensive and time consuming and make sure to get them done before clinicals because you wont have time during clinicals and they will ask you questions about it.
- Mar 24 by Mr.FutureDNP23Hey, probably a stupid question but I'm looking online to buy my books - do you think I could get by with the older text versions?
- Mar 24 by serenitylove14It depends on the book and class. Most of my books were 1 edition older.