Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphis - page 4
by koster22 43,069 Views | 107 Comments
I am applying to the University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing for the spring of 2011. Right now I am taking some pre-requisite courses and by the time I send in my application I will have a GPA of 3.1. The required GPA... Read More
- 0Oct 14, '10 by msturn1975Yeah, as I have said before they will be mailed to you, but also on your student account it will be changed in your student info once you are accepted. I did not mean to say that is where you should look to see if you were accepted. You will get a letter first-as I have called the school to verify a few weeks ago.
- 0Oct 18, '10 by TenJenHey there, Jennifer here. I was also accepted to U of Mem/Lowenberg.
Congrats to everyone. I have a dilemma, was wondering if anyone could give me some insight..I was also accepted to East Tennessee State and am trying to make a decision on which school I should attend.. U of Mem or ETSU...?
Does anyone know if we will be able to attend, do clinicals during Summer months at either university?
my goal is to finish ASAP while still enjoying the process...any insight will be appreciated....I am very happy for everyone who got in - I know you are all relieved! I was soooo relieved b/c there have been so many applicants at all the schools... take care, JenniferLast edit by TenJen on Oct 18, '10
- 0Oct 19, '10 by TenJenHey Shane. Thank you for your reply and the information you provided. Congratulations to you as well. I know it has been a long haul getting to this point for everyone! I hope you have a great experience in school and your career.
See you at the orientation for LSON. My advisor at ETSU emailed me this morning saying congrats and that my GPA was the cut-off! WOW - so close! Mine was a 3.63. These schools are really getting competitive. Have a great day!
- 0Oct 19, '10 by kwhitworth425Where is everyone getting your CPR cert? I want to get mine done ASAP! I know in the paperwork that we got with our acceptance letters there were a couple of listings. I don't really want to drive all the way to Southaven but I do like the idea of getting my card that day though.
- 0Oct 19, '10 by TenJenHey kwhitworth & Shane and any and all other interested parties ..want to get a few people together to take a CPR class in the u of Mem area and try to save a little money? Anyone who reads this and needs to take a CPR class - the more people we can get in the same class - the more money we save...Let me know - Jennifer ....
there is a class that is only 25.00 for 3-6 people through Tim Dudley.......we could have him meet us at u of mem