Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 22, '12 by aaanders2020Anyone been accepted to baptist... Please share what your gpa is!!!!
- Mar 22, '12 by Dawn2012Is Baptist a two year program like southwest, or is it a 4 year?
- It's a 2 year program in a way it will just take a year and Half to get started with clinicals.... I have a friend that works at lebonour tho and she said the they are about to stop hiring people without bachelor degrees... Which is why I want to go to baptist... How long will it take for other hospitals to start doing the same thing
- Mar 23, '12 by SheriWoodWhy not just go to baptist as RN-BSN after graduating from SW? It'll take around the same amount of time as just going to Baptist alone since their clinical start dates are so far off. And you'll at least be an RN. Their RN-BSN program is based on 4 trimesters (1yr)... That's what I hope to do.
- Mar 23, '12 by nikkih901Quote from Dawn2012Baptist is a 4 year BSN program. At STCC, you start clinical immediately and continue them with each class for their 2 year program. With Baptist, the students may not start clinical for 1 year or more after they have entered the actual Nursing program.Is Baptist a two year program like southwest, or is it a 4 year?
If/when you graduate from STCC you will have an ASN. Now don't get my wrong, Baptist does have an awesome RN-BSN program that is 12 months. So if you go the STCC to Baptist (for your BSN) route, you can complete your ASN and BSN in a total of 3 years instead of the 4 years it takes to complete the traditional BSN program at Baptist.
- I want to go to baptist bc it works better with my work... If southwest allowed loans it would be different
- I am surprised we haven't gotten our phone calls from southwest yet
- Mar 23, '12 by Dawn2012I plan to do an RN- BSN after SWCC as well. Not sure where I haven't looked into it yet. I too wish SW took student loans it would make things a lot easier on my budget.I hope the phone calls come in the next week or so time to start planning and knowing how much cash I am going to need to set aside
- Mar 23, '12 by tres1208I called to ask about my rejection due to transcripts and was told they made an error and that I was in
- Mar 23, '12 by SheriWoodCongrats tres1208!!