Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 34Register Today!
- Sep 4, '12 by rn2be14the worksheets in dosages are actually "quizzes" so i hope you did all of them. there were only 24 questions so its not that bad. i did it the second time in like 15min
- Sep 4, '12 by rn2be14i also want to add that im very good in mathand did alot of the problems in my head although i did need a calculator for some of them.
if you are not good at math then if will obviously take alot more time. he gives you 2hrs so that is plenty of time to work each problem out without feeling rushed.
- Sep 5, '12 by 40 year old freshmanThat tcps website is about on par with the paws website. I am beginning to lose my good attitude about this whole process at Southwest.
- this program reminds me of an online class but less straight forward. you really have to find out how you learn and run with it. thats really the best thing you can do. im with you though.
- Sep 5, '12 by Mattie2012Does anyone know what time we go to clinical on Saturday?
- Sep 5, '12 by tres1208Quote from Mattie2012730 I thinkDoes anyone know what time we go to clinical on Saturday?
- meet in the classroom at 730-930. we will walk over to the lab together and be there from 945-430.
TCPS is due first thing and then we turn our objectives in during lab
WE DO NOT NEED TO WEAR OUR UNIFORMS
- Sep 5, '12 by Mattie2012Right now I am wishing I at least had heading or a worksheet to know exactly what and how much information I need to do these Nursing Diagnosis. I only hope we get a small break because this is the very first one.
- Sep 5, '12 by 40 year old freshmanAfter work tonight, I am going to start on clinical questions that have to be cited. If anyone has already done them, has our textbook got all of the answers in it? If not, just curious what other sources some of you'll might have used.
- im starting mine tonight and i have a plethera of books. I plan on using resources on paws as well as our text. We can use the publication manual on APA format to cite. there is a tutorial of it on PAWS . Application of nursing process and nursing diagnosis shows you how to write a diagnosis.
Hope this helps . its what i plan on doing and i have read alot of the stuff on PAWS. i would appreciate any input someone else has as well.Last edit by rn2be14 on Sep 5, '12