seeking info - TELEPHONE TRIAGERegister Today!
- by NYC writer Jun 9, '00I'm a writer looking for information on telephone triage nursing for a piece....I'm interested in learning the average salary for this position (I'm aware that this varies greatly depending on region).
Can anyone please help?!
Email me at email@example.com
- 2,602 Views
- Jun 9, '00 by lita1857I'm not sure I have what your looking for but i was one of the nurse's starting Pediatric Telephone Triage in Rochester(1996) and have done peds triage since 1993. If I can help e-mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck
- Jun 10, '00 by YADA-YADAI have a friend who does telephone triage in northern Ma. Pay range is 18-21 and hour.
- Oct 7, '00 by kstFor RN's doing nursing triage in a marketing based call center in Texas, $18-20/hr.
- Oct 14, '00 by sbelleIn northern Maine rate of pay $12.00hr(new)-$17.00hr(veteran)for hospital based system.
- Jul 18, '01 by callnurseDear Seeking Info: You are correct, it does depend greatly on the
region. I live in the Southeast, and did telephone triage for one
of the large teaching hospitals in NC. When I resigned my job
3 months ago, I was earning 46000+ annually. I was a State
employee, whose salary was paid on a grading scale, and the amount depended on the length of time spent in the State system. I had been with the system over 6 years. If you need more information, please email me, email@example.com.
- Sep 4, '01 by SHERCATI am in S. Cal but being transferred to Atlanta. My salary will go with me. I am making in the high 50's.
- Sep 7, '01 by KidzRNI too work in the Southeast for a childrens hospital. They offer 14.00(hr) for new hire or new grad, with 2.75 evening diff and 3.75 night diff. I was hired during a desperate shortage and started at 15.50 (base rate). In my one year so far, I have received 3 raises which upped me to 17.25(base). I work nights now for close to 22 an hr. I COULD totally work from home and get paid 3.25 per call (I can feasibly do 8-10 calls an hour which could mean 25-30 bucks an hour from the comfort of my home).
I enjoy my "break" from the kids so I prefer to actually go into the office to work.
Hope this helps!