Took the TEAS the second time.... - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 19, '12 by AwesomeNurse2BeWill keep you in my prayers!!! You can do it!!!!!
- Oct 19, '12 by AwesomeNurse2BeI took the Teas test today and I didnt do as well as I expected. So, what I plan on doing for the retake is print out my results and practice in the areas that it show that im weak. Any other suggestions???? I have the Ati study manuel, should I purchase anything else???
- Oct 19, '12 by Nurse2b7337Awesomenurse2b thx so much and it's my second time around. I would suggest McGraw Hill 5 Teas practice tests. It's a little more of a challenge than the ATI. I used both hope it pays off tomorrow!!!
- Oct 19, '12 by angie2424Hi not sure if you have an iPhone but this TEAS app helped me study for the exam. I also used the ATI study manual. Try to figure out what your weaknesses are and really study those areas and you will do great on the next test.
Good Luck!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Nov 21, '12
- Oct 20, '12 by Nurse2b7337Ok I just finished the Teas for the second time. The science was worse this time than last. The Math was easier than before and there were more passages to read than before. Oh well, I have to wait until next week to know the results!!! Long weekend...