teas v test helpRegister Today!
- by chicaloca9999 Aug 21, '12I am taking the TEAS V test on Friday and am scared to death about the science section. I have been out of high school since 2001 and have not had any science since. Any suggestions on what to study or what kinds of things are on that section? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775343©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,676 Views
- Aug 21, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoving to TEAS forum in nursing student section.
- Aug 21, '12 by zoe92I am taking it tomorrow. I have been studying the basic things: parts of cells (eukaryotes and prokaryotes), hydrocarbons, chemical bonds, types of energy, atomic number/weight/mass, density, genes/alleles/punnet squares, basic anatomy (the body systems, Peripheral & central nervous systems, pathways of the heart), chemical equations, basic nutrition (fats, carbs, protein & where they are all digested), balancing chemical equations, taxonomical classification, DNA and RNA plus purines/pyrimidines, meiosis and mitosis, and cellular respiration
- Aug 22, '12 by Candi7882Good Luck Zoe92...Please let us know how you did.. And are you studying from the teas guide??
- Aug 22, '12 by zoe92@Candi7882, I received an 81.3% and I just posted all my study secrets in a thread, I saw that you commented on it Yes I only used the ATI study guide. No other study books and I did not purchase the online practice tests.
- Aug 23, '12 by Candi7882Good luck tomorrow chicaloca9999
- Aug 26, '12 by chicaloca9999Scored advanced! :-)
- Aug 26, '12 by Candi7882Congrats chicaloca9999, what did you study from??? And what your take on the exam???