TEAS V - Page 12Register Today!
- Sep 13, '11 by AddisonLawrence03How much Physics is on the TEAS? I dont even know what Physics is and never have taken a class on it. I also dont see it in the TEAS V study guide. should I buy a physics textbook and go over the basics??
- Sep 13, '11 by Aldo VinoThere's not that much physics on the test and it's somewhat common sense. Lots of chemical analysis though. . .if you don't know your chemistry you'll have a hard time. The TEAS V study guide is a must. The reading section is the trickiest. It seems easy even in the study guide, but the actual test is more difficult.
- Sep 13, '11 by Aldo VinoHow did you score so highly on the reading and science? A 75% on science is really good. If you've taken TEAS V then you don't have to take TEAS IV. TEAS V is much more difficult that TEAS IV. Are you a recent high school grad who had chemistry in H.S.?
- Oct 26, '11 by edison1914I have taken the TEAS TEST and I failed Big Time! I feel so stupid!!!!
- Dec 14, '11 by erikuhDon't worry... I have been studying for the test for three months A's in all my sciences classes and still recieved the same score I think my nerves and the clock got to me!
- Dec 14, '11 by JAVIG88Quote from erikuhcan anyone suggest a study guide for the teasDon't worry... I have been studying for the test for three months A's in all my sciences classes and still recieved the same score I think my nerves and the clock got to me!
- Dec 14, '11 by erikuhI have the Ati and studied it cover to cover, I felt it was simlar to the actual test ,but the science was all over the place. I consider myself a "smart student" and I'm so ashumed of my score... when I took the two practice tests I scored in the 80's and now on the actual it was 68.7... I'm trying to stay positive since I have time to take it again for the UCF nursing program ,but it's so hard especially since I need 16pts more
- Jan 2, '12 by sandangelHi all... where do I find the sticky for the TEAS V?
I do not see a "sticky" link/
- Jan 7, '12 by Sophia_VonnI didnt take the teas 4.0 I took teas back in 2002 some maybe it was the teas 2 at the time lol recenctly I took the teas 2x in a 30 day span and got a 50% each time Ive studied the ati book I didnt do much practice question and maybe thats my down fall Im already a LPN tyring to complete the RN program and GOD dont they make it hard. I thought I knew alot but this test says other wise I dont know what to do at this point if anybody has any advice on were to get free testing or and advice it would be helpful I really need to pass this test.
- Feb 9, '12 by natbabyxThe McGraw-Hill book that a lot of forums are referring to on all these threads is heavily flawed... with many mistakes in the answer key.