TEAS Test SaturdayRegister Today!
- by ChristinaStimson Jul 29I'm taking my TEAS Test Saturday for the LPN Program im trying to get into, should i be nervous or worried at all?
- Jul 29 by love'leeHave you studied? If not I definietly recommend doing so. I studied the teas version v book for about a month and had to take it twice (due to science..a lot of chemisrty questions). Also, be very aware of your time. I ran out of time in the math section the first time. Best of luck!
- Jul 29 by chrisrn24I don't think it's worthwhile to study for the TEAS test. It's just a baseline of what you know.
- Jul 31 by bbowers0313Why do people say you cant study for the Teas? Its a baseline of what you know? Some people been out of school for a long time and need to refresh their skills.. Study study study. I found the Ati book and McGraw practice tests are helping me a lot to prepare. Goodluck.
- Jul 31 by easmith712It is DEFINITELY worth it to study for TEAS. I graduated third in my high school class in 2012, and I still found it very beneficial to study. It's amazing how quickly you can forget simple things! I took TEAS V today and got 90% over all. To study, I used the official manual from ATI along with a McGraw-Hill book with 5 practice tests. I also downloaded an app from McGraw-Hill that gives you 15 questions at a time (if you spend the $9.99 for all questions). It was great for quick studying when I didn't have much time! Be sure to study the official manual and make sure you really understand everything in it! Good luck!
- Aug 9 by chrisrn24Well back in nursing school we were told not to study for it, as it is supposed to test what you know this second not what all you can cram into your head in a week.