Taking the TEAS V on Saturday. I am so nervous!Register Today!
- by futurenurseclark Mar 20So I am taking my Teas V this Saturday after a month of on and off studying and a few weeks of hitting the books hard. I purchased the study manual, both of the pre tests and have gone through all of them. I do plan to take my last B test Friday. I took A & P I last semester, which i got a B in, and am 8 weeks into A & P II and Biology now, with As in both.
My pre test scores were pathetic. I got a 65.3% on A test #1, a 72% on A test #2, and a sorry 61.3% on B test #1. Am I doomed? I am so nervous that my scores will not be good enough. So far I have a 3.5 gpa in my prerequisites, and a 3.7 overall gpa. This gives me 70 points, plus the2 classes I have taken which they give me 1 point each, and then my TEAS V score added in. What do y'all think. Does anyone who has taken it have any suggestions or tips. I know it is basically up to what I know now, I am down to the wire. Sorry I am rambling, I am so nervous and have been talking about the test nonstop for awhile and my husband is half over it. Lol.
- Mar 21 by eyvis91You should be fine, your gpa is actually good anyways. A lot of people who took the practice test said that they were actually harder than the REAL test. They've said it all over the TEAS forum section. But good luck though and think positive!
- Mar 21 by umbdudeDid you take the online practice assessment tests? I heard that those are much harder than the actual test. Have you also taken the 2 practice tests from the ATI Manual?
- Mar 21 by futurenurseclarkYes, I took all of the possible tests. I will be taking my last online pre test tomorrow night so it is fresh in my mind. I have studied so much, but still feel unprepared! I can only take the test 1 time a year, so I have to make it a good shot!
- Mar 21 by umbdudeQuote from futurenurseclarkBest of luck to you! Others on this forum said that they took the online tests and did horrible, but scored much much better on the actual test. So I think if you're scoring 60s to 70s from the online tests you should do just fine on the real test.Yes, I took all of the possible tests. I will be taking my last online pre test tomorrow night so it is fresh in my mind. I have studied so much, but still feel unprepared! I can only take the test 1 time a year, so I have to make it a good shot!