Taking TEAS V 7/26- METRIC ConversionsRegister Today!
- by pthelper777 Jul 23, '12Just wondering if I need to memorize:
1. English to Metric Conversions or do they give them to you? (i.e.: convert meters to feet, oz to grams, etc)
2. How about knowing how to find: area, perimeter, area of triangle, radius and diameter?
Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the input and any other nuances I may need to know for the test.
- Jul 31, '12 by sjtrkWoohoo! Congrats! I'm studying for the TEAS V now and was wondering the same thing. I know the basic conversions from milli to kilo but after reading my chemistry for dummies book I'm starting to get a little nervous about that! Anyways congrats again!
- Aug 1, '12 by sjtrkThank you so much! That takes a huge amount of weight off my shoulders!
- Aug 1, '12 by willowitaThe test may cover some very basic organic chem (being able to recognize alkanes, alkenes, alkynes). Look at the ATI study guide for what they want you to know.
- Aug 1, '12 by pthelper777Know diff between ionic, covalent, hydrogen bonds. only had 1 to balance, it was easy. Make a list of each element, next column write.down how many are on reactant side, next column how many on product side. Start with 1st element & see how it changes the others in reactant, & product, til u balance it out. Know where metals, nonmetals, metaloids, alkine, halogen, etc. are.
You'll do fine. Good luck!