Score of 90 on TEAS V - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 14, '12 by sacnurseanyone?? lol
- Sep 15, '12 by rambo33Quote from sacnurseI got an 88% and I just used the McGraw Teas study guide. Did a couple sample exams questions and pretty much winged it. It wasn't too bad.Hi, is there anyone here who scored a 90 or more on the teas v? if so, how long did you study and what material did you use?
- Sep 16, '12 by VeggieBSNMaybe you should post this thread in the Teas Exam Help area, you'll probably get more replies there.
- Sep 22, '12 by Candi7882I took the exam to day which is the 22 and must say the teas guide didn't help at all, I also have the Mc Graw hill book and to be honest I'm looking through it now and most of the questions I had, the topics were from the Mc Graw hill book pertaining to the science!!! But I'm gonna try again in 6months, that's when I'm allowed to retake it hopefully, I do better!!!
- Sep 26, '12 by soneutralI took mine this morning and got an Adjusted Individual Score of 92. I bought the ATI study manual (a MUST), and rented McGraw Hill's 8 Practice exams (good for science) from the library. The ATI book is good when it comes to math and reading, there's no question there. For science, it is helpful if you've taken A&P. It's not a must, but you will see (for example) a nervous system question that you would have probably covered in A&P.
I studied for about two weeks. I read the ATI manual three times overall; I read it once the nights preceding the test. Focus on your weak points. The manual will do a good job telling you where you have to work harder.
As for the online exams, in a fit pf panic last night (midnight), I finally bought one of the exams (not smart considering I could have bought 2 for $92, but I didn't know that at the time). Waste of money, in my opinion. The two books at the back of the ATI manual, although easier, will give you a good enough idea of what the exam will look like.
Also, I went through this website like a maniac! This post helped me so much: http://allnurses.com/teas-exam-help/...ed-531994.html
Read the manual, do practice questions online (just google "TEAS practice questions"), and breathe!
- Mar 30 by msjoyce19I scored lowest on ATI A & B in the scientific reasoning section. How did you guys study or prepared for that? My exam is coming up next month.
- Mar 30 by umbdudeQuote from msjoyce19I only used the ATI Manual and I looked up everything that I didn't understand. I also took a total of 5 practice tests and I carefully reviewed questions that I got correct, but not 100% sure, and the questions I got wrong. But the questions in the science section are pretty random. I think what helped me most was the fact that I took Chem, Bio, and A&P. If you can't seem to improve in that section, focus your energy on getting very high scores in the other section to boost your overall score.I scored lowest on ATI A & B in the scientific reasoning section. How did you guys study or prepared for that? My exam is coming up next month.