How long and how many hours do you study before the TEAS examRegister Today!
- by leny061 Jul 16Hi I'm new . This is my first time posting. Sorry if I make any grammar mistakes. I am taking the TEAS in August. How many weeks before the test and how many how a hours a day did everyone study . I nervous , any advise or ideas are appreciated. Thanks
- Jul 17 by CheripkDon't be nervous its not as bad as you think. Before I took my test I used the ATI study guide, I feel like that helped me tremendously. I bought my book in summer of 2012 for the test I was taking in February 2013. I just looked through it to get a general idea and look at what I should focus on in my classes also. I didnt study the book hard or do any of the practice test until about a month before my test. I spent maybe 10hrs week in the first two weeks and then 2 weeks before the test I hit the books really hard and studied the book over and online resources multiple hours a day just to be sure I felt like I was ready. Hope this helped!
- Jul 18 by leny061Thanks for the advice .
- Jul 18 by LacyGreenit's not as bad as you think. i didn't study at all and passed. it is like the ACT. same type of questions. you can do it if you set your mind to it! GOOD LUCK!
- Jul 18 by LacyGreenit is not as bad as you think. i didn't even study and I passed. it is like the ACT, same type of questions. if you set your mind to it, you can do it! good luck!!