how long does it take to get TEAS test result?Register Today!
- by Jasmine kim Jan 6, '10HI everyone, this is my first time to visit, I'm so happy to know this website
anywayz, I have to take the TEAS test tomorrow 8am on rio hondo college,
but I need my result right away,,,,and send it to my college by January 11.....
is it possible to send my result by Jan.11???
If I won't, I can't go in to the spring 2010 nursing program.....
- Jan 6, '10 by Jasmine kimreally? Thanks
and do I have to send my result to my school by officially?
or unofficial result paper will ok?
- Jan 6, '10 by VICEDRNMy results were available within 48 hours online. I last took it in Spring 2008.
- Jan 6, '10 by TaffeyI took the test at the school I go to, so I do not know. You should call the nursing dept at the school you are applying to and they will let you know. Good luck!
- Jan 6, '10 by avidhunter3it should be available on the teas website within a couple of days, and I think you can have them send it to the school electronically. good luck to you!
- Jan 7, '10 by Jasmine kimthanks guys
- Jan 9, '10 by StudentGraceI took my test at the school and rec the results right away. When you register to take the test, they also ask for your home email address so you can access your results from home if needed. My school requested an actual copy with the application when I turned it in. I'm sure they get it electronically, but they requested a printed copy as well. Check with your school. Good luck on your test!
- Jan 9, '10 by natatatI didn't take my test at the school I applied to, but when I registered for the test I was asked what school it was for and when I got to the testing center the proctor even made sure, "For UTMB right?"
I had previously emailed a counselor at the school and she said that the results are immediately sent to them, you don't have to worry about sending them yourself - it's set up when you register for it that the results will be sent to them.
However, if when you registered for the test there was nothing asking you where to send them or you're unsure just call the school you're applying to and ask. Most of those admissions tests are set up to send your score to a certain school but just to make sure you should call. Don't be afraid, you'd be surprised how many people call and ask the same questions you have.
Also, like the others, I was able to view my score just after finishing the test and the proctor printed me out my "Performance Profile".