how can I prepare for TEAS?Register Today!
- by hdcsulb Feb 4, '12hi everyone, Im going to apply to CSULB and other CSU nursing schools next spring, so I want to study for the TEAS test right now. I wonder how I can prepare the best for it? I know for the general TEAS, I can buy their study guide online. But is it enough? and how about the TEAS math test? thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=670493©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 704 Views
- Feb 4, '12 by Griffin123https://www.atitesting.com/Home.aspx They have practice TEAS tests here. I'd say buy the study guide, constantly do the practice tests and evaluate yourself and restudy.
- Feb 4, '12 by tnbutterflyI moved your thread to the TEAS Exam Help forum. You might want to read through some of the other threads for helpful study tips. You can find this forum under the student tab.
- Feb 5, '12 by amkrafkaIt depends on how far out of school you are and what other classes you have been taking. I am 15 years out of HS but took 1 year of courses at the community college, including algebra & stats, science pre-reqs and English comp, I studied very little and did just fine. What studying I did do came from an ACT practice guide.
- Feb 5, '12 by Nursing2102I took the TEAS the first time without getting any study materials and failed the math by a few points. Then I got the actual "TEAS study guide for the test of essential academic skills" to prepare for it a second time. I did not however.... take the TEAS again because I ended applying to another school that did not require the TEAS but the study guide definitely did help me prepare for the math placement test for the other college I applied to. Pretty good study guide... a lot of practice questions and step-by-step explanations on how-to-do. A lot of the practice questions were identical to the questions on the actual TEAS.